Report NEP-HRM-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO Pay and the Rise of Relative Performance Contracts: A Question of Governance?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Roberto Hernan-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Discussion Papers 2016-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Todd Schoellman & Lutz Hendricks, 2016. "Human Capital and Development Accounting: New Evidence from Wage Gains at Migration," 2016 Meeting Papers 159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Graber & Jeremy Lise, 2016. "Labor Market Frictions, Human Capital Accumulation, and Consumption Inequality," 2016 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Belenzon, Sharon & Schankerman, Mark, 2015. "Motivation and sorting of human capital in open innovation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58514, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Housman & Dylan Minor, 2016. "Workplace Design: The Good, the Bad, and the Productive," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-147, Harvard Business School.
- Izabela Marzec, 2016. "Employability practices in the healthcare sector: an evidence from Poland," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4006387, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-Recession?," IZA Discussion Papers 10042, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Matthias EFING & Harald HAU & Patrick KAMPKÖTTER & Johannes STEINBRECHER, 2014. "Incentive Pay and Bank Risk-Taking: Evidence from Austrian, German, and Swiss Banks," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-55, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Dec 2014.
- Kolm, Julian & Laux, Christian & Lóránth, Gyöngyi, 2016. "Bank Regulation, CEO Compensation, and Boards," CEPR Discussion Papers 11380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grund, Christian & Rubin, Maike, 2016. "Social Comparisons of Wage Increases and Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 10038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).