A Simple Dynamic Theory of Credit Scores Under Adverse Selection
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kartik Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2012.
"A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 153-183, July.
- Kartik Athreya, 2008. "A Quantitative Theory of Information and Unsecured Credit," 2008 Meeting Papers 68, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2011. "A quantitative theory of information and unsecured credit," Working Paper 08-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2011.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2014.
"A Game Theoretic Foundation Of Competitive Equilibria With Adverse Selection,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 399-422, May.
- Nick Netzer & Florian Scheuer, 2012. "A Game Theoretic Foundation of Competitive Equilibria with Adverse Selection," NBER Working Papers 18471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Corbae, Dean & Ríos-Rull, José-Víctor, 2008.
"A finite-life private-information theory of unsecured consumer debt,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 149-177, September.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "A finite-life private-information theory of unsecured consumer debt," Working Papers 07-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Herkenhoff, 2016.
"The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings and Entrepreneurship,"
2016 Meeting Papers
781, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2017. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 2017-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 22846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2015-11-15 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2015-11-15 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-DGE-2015-11-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MIC-2015-11-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2015-11-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:1265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.