Online Appendix to "A Discrete-Time Stochastic Model of Job Matching"
This appendix contains all the proofs of the main article (Smith and Zenou (2003)).
|Date of creation:||31 Jan 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||The original article is published in the Review of Economic Dynamics, volume 6 (2003), pages 54-79.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Marina Azzimonti, Department of Economics, Stonybrook University, 10 Nicolls Road, Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/red/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.economicdynamics.org/subscription-information/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E., 1979.
"A theory of the natural unemployment rate and the duration of employment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 153-169, April.
- Robert E. Hall, 1978. "A Theory of the Natural Unemployment Rate and the Duration of Employment," NBER Working Papers 0251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Wage Competition with Heterogeneous Workers and Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamilton, Jonathan & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "Wage Competition with Heterogeneous Workers and Firms," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 453-72, July.
- HAMILTON, Jonathan & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, . "Wage competition with heterogeneous workers and firms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1463, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1990.
"Ranking, Unemployment Duration, and Wages,"
NBER Working Papers
3387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smith, Tony E & Zenou, Yves, 2001.
"A Discrete-Time Stochastic Model of Job Matching,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3044, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pissarides, C A, 1979. "Job Matchings with State Employment Agencies and Random Search," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(356), pages 818-33, December.
- Oliver Jean Blanchard & Peter Diamond, 1989. "The Beveridge Curve," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 20(1), pages 1-76.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1990. "Unemployment, the Market for Interviews, and Wage Employment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 356-71, April.
- Julien, B. & Kennes, J. & King, I., 1998.
"Bidding for Labour,"
dp98-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Shimer, Robert, 1999.
"Holdups and Efficiency with Search Frictions,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(4), pages 827-49, November.
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, December.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1998.
"Efficient Unemployment Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
6686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard R. Butters, 1977. "Equilibrium Distributions of Sales and Advertising Prices," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 465-491.
- Burda, Michael & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994.
"Gross worker and job flows in Europe,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1287-1315, June.
- Kenneth Burdett & Shouyong Shi & Randall Wright, 2001. "Pricing and Matching with Frictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 1060-1085, October.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988.
"The Persistence and Indeterminacy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium,"
810, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1989. " The Persistence and Indeterminancy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 347-70.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, December.
- Peters, Michael, 1991. "Ex Ante Price Offers in Matching Games Non-steady States," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1425-54, September.
- Sattinger, Michael, 1993. "Assignment Models of the Distribution of Earnings," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 831-80, June.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Mortensen, Dale T, 1998. "Wage Differentials, Employer Size, and Unemployment," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(2), pages 257-73, May.
- James D. Montgomery, 1991. "Equilibrium Wage Dispersion and Interindustry Wage Differentials," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 163-179.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2000. "An Alternative Approach to Search Frictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 851-873, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:append:zenou02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.