Short-Run Under Pricing and its Characteristics in Chinese IPO Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paudyal, K. & Saadouni, B. & Briston, R. J., 1998. "Privatisation initial public offerings in Malaysia: Initial premium and long-term performance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 427-451, November.
- Ritter, Jay R, 1984. "The "Hot Issue" Market of 1980," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(2), pages 215-240, April.
- Koh, Francis & Walter, Terry, 1989. "A direct test of Rock's model of the pricing of unseasoned issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 251-272, August.
- Ibbotson, Roger G., 1975. "Price performance of common stock new issues," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 235-272, September.
- Allen, Franklin & Faulhaber, Gerald R., 1989. "Signalling by underpricing in the IPO market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 303-323, August.
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1999. "An empirical investigation of underpricing in Chinese IPOs," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 173-202, May.
- Beatty, Randolph P. & Ritter, Jay R., 1986.
"Investment banking, reputation, and the underpricing of initial public offerings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 213-232.
- Randolph P. Beatty & Jay R. Ritter, "undated". "Investment Banking, Reputation and the Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 02-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Randolph P. Beatty & Jay R. Ritter, "undated". "Investment Banking, Reputation and the Underpricing of Initial Public Offerings," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 2-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P., 1997. "Pricing initial public offerings: Further evidence from Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1309-1320, July.
- Mok, Henry M. K. & Hui, Y. V., 1998. "Underpricing and aftermarket performance of IPOs in Shanghai, China," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(5), pages 453-474, November.
- Wolfgang Aussenegg, 2000. "Privatization versus Private Sector Initial Public Offerings in Poland," Multinational Finance Journal, Multinational Finance Journal, vol. 4(1-2), pages 69-99, March-Jun.
- Ritter, Jay R, 1991. " The Long-run Performance of Initial Public Offerings," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 3-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInitial public offerings: Underpricing: Quota System: Asymmetric information: signaling; china;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdg:icmadp:icma-dp2001-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Pearson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsrdguk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.