China?s Carbon Emissions Report 2015
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nan Yu, 2016. ": Innovation of renewable energy generation technologies at a regional level in China:A study based on patent data analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei230, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Zuoren Sun & Rundong Luo & Dequn Zhou, 2015. "Optimal Path for Controlling Sectoral CO 2 Emissions Among China’s Regions: A Centralized DEA Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ye Li & Lei Bao & Wenxiang Li & Haopeng Deng, 2016. "Inventory and Policy Reduction Potential of Greenhouse Gas and Pollutant Emissions of Road Transportation Industry in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-19, November.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:559-570 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:227:y:2018:i:c:p:342-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:61-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:1-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:28:d:61444 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1162-1174 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:201-211 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2015-06-27 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2015-06-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-06-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-06-27 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:269176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .