Report NEP-CNA-2015-06-27This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taha Choukhmane & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Keyu Jin, 2014. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5e8993t1rs8, Sciences Po.
- Emran,Shahe & Sun,Yan - EAPCE, 2015. "Magical transition ? intergenerational educational and occupational mobility in rural China : 1988?2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7316, The World Bank.
- Kim, Seonghoon & Fleisher, Belton M. & Sun, Jessica Ya, 2015. "The Long-term Health Effects of Fetal Malnutrition: Evidence from the 1959-1961 China Great Leap Forward Famine," IZA Discussion Papers 9093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Kai, 2015. "Insuring against Health Shocks: Health Insurance and Household Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 9094, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhang, Yanjie & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Seeing is learning: Vision care for rural and migrant children in China," IAMO Policy Briefs 23, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Siqi Zheng & Cong Sun & Matthew E. Kahn, 2015. "Self-Protection Investment Exacerbates Air Pollution Exposure Inequality in Urban China," NBER Working Papers 21301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effects of Export Tax Rebate on Exporting Firms: Evidences From China," MPRA Paper 65188, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trevor Tombe & Xiaodong Zhu, 2015. "Trade, Migration and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis of China," Working Papers tecipa-542, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Luke Hurst, 2015. "A lesson in market contestability : calculating the cost of Chinese state intervention in iron ore price negotiations," Trade Working Papers 24820, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tagscherer, Ulrike, 2015. "Science-Industry-Linkages in China: Motivation, Models and Success Factors for Collaborations of MNCs with Chinese Academia," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 47, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Huang,Zhangkai & Li,Lixing & Ma,Guangrong & Xu,L. Colin, 2015. "Hayek, local information, and the decentralization of state-owned enterprises in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7321, The World Bank.
- Sammy Xiaoyan Ying & Chris Patel, 2015. "The Influence of Partners? Views on Chinese Auditors? Judgments Related to Professional Scepticism," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 2304228, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Zhu Liu, 2015. "China?s Carbon Emissions Report 2015," Working Paper 269176, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Gandenberger, Carsten & Unger, Daniel & Strauch, Manuel & Bodenheimer, Miriam, 2015. "The international transfer of wind power technology to Brazil and China," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).