Investigating the Impacts of Distributed Generation on Transmission Expansion Cost: An Australian Case Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hemmati, Reza & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Khodabakhshian, Amin, 2013. "State-of-the-art of transmission expansion planning: Comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 312-319.
- Lin, Jin & Cheng, Lin & Chang, Yao & Zhang, Kai & Shu, Bin & Liu, Guangyi, 2014. "Reliability based power systems planning and operation with wind power integration: A review to models, algorithms and applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 921-934.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-23 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeemg:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eemuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .