Income Inequality, Mobility And Economic Insecurity In Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard V. Burkhauser & John G. Poupore, 1997. "A Cross-National Comparison Of Permanent Inequality In The United States And Germany," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 10-17, February.
- Ann Harding, 1997. "The Suffering Middle: Trends in Income Inequality in Australia, 1982 to 1993-94," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(4), pages 341-358.
- Aaberge, Rolf, et al, 2002.
"Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(4), pages 443-469, December.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Palme, Mårten & Pedersen, Peder & Smith, Nina & Wennemo, Tom, 1996. "Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 98, Stockholm School of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anders Björklund & Markus Jäntti & Mårten Palme & Peder J. Pedersen & Nina Smith & Tom Wennemo, 1996. "Income Inequality and Income Mobility in the Scandinavian Countries Compared to the United States," Discussion Papers 168, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Allanson, Paul, 2008.
"On the characterisation and measurement of the welfare effects of income mobility from an ex-ante perspective,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2008-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Paul Allanson, 2008. "On the characterisation and measurement of the welfare effects of income mobility from an ex-ante perspective," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 219, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Shorrocks, Anthony, 1978. "Income inequality and income mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 376-393, December.
- Leigh Andrew, 2007. "Intergenerational Mobility in Australia," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-28, December.
- Barrett, Garry F & Crossley, Thomas F & Worswick, Christopher, 2000. "Consumption and Income Inequality in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(233), pages 116-138, June.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Jarvis, Sarah & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1998. "How Much Income Mobility Is There in Britain?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 428-443, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Gregg & Rosanna Scutella & Claudia Vittori, 2012.
"Earnings Mobility and Inequality: An Integrated Framework,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
12/295, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Paul Gregg & Rosanna Scutella & Claudia Vittori, 2012. "Earnings Mobility and Inequality: An Integrated Framework," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2012n26, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:eme:reinzz:s1049-258520150000023004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olga Cantó & David O. Ruiz, 2015.
"The Contribution of Income Mobility to Economic Insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession,"
Research on Economic Inequality,in: Measurement of Poverty, Deprivation, and Economic Mobility, volume 23, pages 109-152
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Olga Canto & David O. Ruiz, 2014. "The contribution of income mobility to economic insecurity in the US and Spain during the Great Recession," Working Papers 345, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uq2004:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .