Country Patterns of Behaviour on Broader Dimensions of Human Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Samman, Emma, 2007. "Country Patterns of Behavior on Broader Dimensions of Human Development," Working Papers 31, Yale University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances & Ramirez, Alejandro, 2000.
"Economic Growth and Human Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Alejandro Ramirez & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart, "undated". "Economic Growth and Human Development -," QEH Working Papers qehwps18, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Ranis, G. & Ramirez, A. & Stewart, F., 1997. "Economic Growth and Human Development," Papers 787, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Suri, Tavneet & Boozer, Michael A. & Ranis, Gustav & Stewart, Frances, 2011.
"Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 506-522, April.
- Michael Boozer & Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Tavneet Suri, 2003. "Paths to Success: The Relationship Between Human Development and Economic Growth," Working Papers 874, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Deepa Narayan & Robert Chambers & Meera K. Shah & Patti Petesch, 2000. "Voices of the Poor : Crying Out for Change," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13848.
- Gustav Ranis & Frances Stewart & Emma Samman, 2006. "Human Development: Beyond the Human Development Index," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 323-358.
- Gustav Ranis, Frances Stewart and Emma Samman, "undated". "Human Development: beyond the HDI," QEH Working Papers qehwps135, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Gene M. Grossman (ed.), 1996. "Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 553.
- Auty, Richard M., 2001. "The political economy of resource-driven growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 839-846, May.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2005.
"Valuing Freedoms: Sen's Capability Approach and Poverty Reduction,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199283316.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Valuing Freedoms: Sen's Capability Approach and Poverty Reduction," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199245796.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav Ranis, 2009. "Economics, Area Studies and Human Development," Working Papers 975, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rakesh Gupta N.R., 2015. "Economic Development: Is Social Capital Persistent?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15002, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rakesh N R Gupta, 2015. "Economic Development: Is Social Capital Persistent?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01157891, HAL.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .