The Ability to Go about without Shame: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators of Shame and Humiliation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ataguba & William M. Fonta & Hyacinth E. Ichoku, 2011.
"The Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria,"
Working Papers PMMA
- Ataguba, John E. & Fonta, William M. & Ichoku, Hyacinth E., 2012. "the Determinants of Multidimensional Poverty in Nsukka, Nigeria," PEP Policy Briefs 164434, Partnership for Economic Policy (PEP).
- Trani, Jean-François & Cannings, Tim I., 2013. "Child Poverty in an Emergency and Conflict Context: A Multidimensional Profile and an Identification of the Poorest Children in Western Darfur," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 48-70.
- Sabina Alkire and Maria Emma Santos, "undated".
"Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries,"
OPHI Working Papers
ophiwp038, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sabina Alkire & Maria Emma Santos, 2010. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-11, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Alkire, Sabina & Santos, María Emma, 2011. "Acute Multidimensional Poverty: A New Index for Developing Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 3, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji & Yélé Maweki Batana & Dénis Ouedraogo, 2015.
"Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in West Africa: The case of Burkina Faso and Togo,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(11), pages 980-1004, November.
- Agbodji, Akoete Ega & Batana, Yele Maweki & Ouedraogo, Denis, 2013. "Gender inequality in multidimensional welfare deprivation in west Africa : the case of Burkina Faso and Togo," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6522, The World Bank.
- Akoété Ega Agbodji, Yélé Maweki Batana and Dénis Ouedraogo, 2013. "Gender Inequality in Multidimensional Welfare Deprivation in West Africa: The Case of Burkina Faso and Togo," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp064, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- K.I H. Sanjeewanie & Nilakshi De Silva & Shivapragasam Shivakumaran, 2012. "Multi-Dimensional Poverty Among Samurdhi Welfare Recipients In Badulla District, Sri Lanka," Working Papers PMMA 2012-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Suppa, Nicolai, 2012. "Job Characteristics and Subjective Well-Being in Australia – A Capability Approach Perspective," Ruhr Economic Papers 388, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Leßmann, Ortrud, 2011. "Empirische Studien zum Capability Ansatz auf der Grundlage von Befragungen: Ein Überblick," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2011, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Nadjiarabeye Christian BEASSOUM & Koulké Blandine NAN-GUER & Olivier BEGUY & Tabo Symphorien Ndang & TOPEUR Béguerang, 2011. "Pauvrete Des Capacites Au Tchad: Une Exploration Des Dimensions Manquantes Des Donnees Dans La Capitale N'Djamena," Working Papers PMMA 2011-17, PEP-PMMA.
- Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2013. "Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-61.
- Federico Huneeus & Oscar Landerretche & Esteban Puentes, 2012. "Multidimensional Measure of Job Quality: Persistence and Heterogeneity in a Developing Country," Working Papers wp357, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Lea Cassar, 2010. "Revisiting Informality: Evidence from Employment Characteristics and Job Satisfaction in Chile," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp041, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Heterogeneous Self-employment and Subjective Well-Being. Evidence from Latin America," ThE Papers 13/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-05-05 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:ophiwp:ophiwp003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IT Support). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .