Report NEP-LAB-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bičáková, Alena & Slacalek, Jiri & Slavík, Michal, 2008. "Labor supply after transition: evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Paper Series 0887, European Central Bank.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Eisenhauer, Philipp, 2008. "Assessing Intergenerational Earnings Persistence Among German Workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-014, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert Plasman & Michael Rusinek & Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Les différences régionales de productivité se reflètent-elles dans la formation des salaires?," DULBEA Working Papers 08-11.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lembcke, Alexander C. & Kohn, Karsten & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2008. "Union Density and Varieties of Coverage: The Anatomy of Union Wage Effects in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peri, Giovanni & Sparber, Chad, 2008. "The Fallacy of Crowding-Out: A Note on â€œNative Internal Migration and the Labor Market Impact of Immigrationâ€," Working Papers 2008-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Productivity Shock and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market. Forthcoming: The Manchester School," MPRA Paper 8414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Diego Zavaleta, 2007. "The Ability to Go about without Shame: A Proposal for Internationally Comparable Indicators of Shame and Humiliation," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp003, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Amisano, Gianni & Savona, Roberto, 2008. "Imperfect predictability and mutual fund dynamics. How managers use predictors in changing systematic risk," Working Paper Series 0881, European Central Bank.
- Alan Barrett & Seamus McGuinness & Martin O'Brien, 2008. "The Immigrant Earnings Disadvantage Across the Earnings and Skills Distributions: The Case of Immigrants from the EU's New Member States in Ireland," Papers WP236, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Hartwick, 2007. "Are Sunnier Cities Denser?," Working Papers 1164, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Devesh Kapur & Megan Crowley, 2008. "Beyond the ABCs: Higher Education and Developing Countries," Working Papers 139, Center for Global Development.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Maitre, Bertrand, 2008. "Europeanisation of Inequality and European Reference Groups," Papers WP235, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Schuett, Florian, 2007. "Field-of-use restrictions in licensing agreements," MPRA Paper 8534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey J. Green & Courtenay C. Stone & Abera Zegeye & Thomas A. Charles, 2008. "How Much Math Do Students Need to Succeed in Business and Economics Statistics? An Ordered Probit Analysis," Working Papers 200802, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Oddvar Martin Kaarboe & Luigi Siciliani, 2008. "Multitasking, quality and pay for performance," Discussion Papers 08/06, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Maskin, Eric S. & Myerson, Roger B., 2007. "Interview with the 2007 Laureates in Economics Eric S. Maskin and Roger B. Myerson," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2007-5, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "Understanding Racial Segregation: What is known about the Effect of Housing Discrimination," Working papers 2008-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.