Beyond the ABCs: Higher Education and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:104:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1623-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Saint & Christine Lao & Peter Materu, 2009. "Legal Frameworks for Tertiary Education in Sub-Saharan Africa : The Quest for Institutional Responsiveness," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13526.
- Alexander Dilger & Laura Lütkenhöner & Harry Müller, 2015.
"Scholars’ physical appearance, research performance, and feelings of happiness,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 104(2), pages 555-573, August.
- Dilger, Alexander & Lütkenhöner, Laura & Müller, Harry, 2013. "Scholars' physical appearance, research performance and feelings of happiness," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 6/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Levatino, Antonina, 2015. "Transnational higher education and skilled migration: Evidence from Australia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 106-116.
- Ghada Awad Altrawneh, 2016. "An Empirical Evaluation of Accounting Graduates’ Employability Skills from Jordanian Employers’ Perspective," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 55-65, January.
- repec:spr:reihed:v:58:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11162-016-9429-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Henry C., Alphin Jr & Jennie, Lavine, 2016. "Higher Education and Philanthropy Potential in the GCC States: Analysis of Challenges and Opportunities for FDI and Venture Philanthropy in the MENA Region," MPRA Paper 70781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uma V.P.Shrivastava & Jeetendra N. Mulkikar, 2012. "Opportune And Effective Marketing Of The Rural Women Entrepreneurs," Working papers 2012-2-7, Voice of Research.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; human capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-05-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-05-05 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2008-05-05 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-05-05 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgd:wpaper:139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cgdevus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.