Accounting for the Racial Property Crime Gap in the US: A Quantitative Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & John Knowles, 2004.
"Racial Profiling Or Racist Policing? Bounds Tests In Aggregate Data,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 45(3), pages 959-989, August.
- Rubén Hernández-Murillo & John Knowles, 2004. "Racial profiling or racist policing? bounds tests in aggregate data," Working Papers 2004-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsProperty crimes; Computable General Equilibrium; Incomplete Markets; Race; Wealth Inequality;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D99 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Other
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-02-13 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2010-02-13 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2010-02-13 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .