Report NEP-DGE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2010. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Working Papers 2010-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Kolml, Ann-Sofie & Larsen, Birthe, 2010. "The Black Economy and Education," Research Papers in Economics 2010:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- and Bertil Holmlund, Susanne Ek, 2010. "Family Job Search, Wage Bargaining, and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," Working Paper Series 2010:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Noritaka Maebayashi, 2010. "Public Capital, Public Pension, and Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Xiaoji Lin, 2010. "Technology Adoption, Vintage Capital and Asset Prices," FMG Discussion Papers dp645, Financial Markets Group.
- Marco Cozzi, 2010. "Accounting For The Racial Property Crime Gap In The Us: A Quantitative Equilibrium Analysis," Working Paper 1233, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Positional Preferences In Time And Space: Implications For Optimal Income Taxation," Umeå Economic Studies 800, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Luc Lueven & Ross Levine, 2010. "Financial Innovation and Endogenous Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0746, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2010. "Retirement and Social Security: A Political Economy Perspective," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-04, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Holden, Steinar & Rosén, Åsa, 2009. "Discrimination and Employment Protection," Memorandum 22/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Helene LATZER, 2010. "Income inequalities and innovation by incumbents," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan Willis, 2010. "Euler-Equation Estimation for Discrete Choice Models: A Capital Accumulation Application," Working Papers 10-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.