A Cost-Benefit Analysis of an Olympic Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2000. "“The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team: The CVM Approach,”," Working Papers 0014, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massiani, Jérôme, 2015. "How much will this event benefit our economy? A checklist for Economic Impact Assessment and application to Milan 2015 International Exhibition," MPRA Paper 68976, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsCost/Benefit Analysis; Olympics; Tourism;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2006-11-25 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2006-11-25 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TUR-2006-11-25 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:1097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .