Report NEP-TUR-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabel Cortes Jimenez & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2006. "The role of the tourism sector in economic development. Lessons from the Spanish experience," Working Papers in Economics 158, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Darren McHugh, 2006. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of an Olympic Games," Working Papers 1097, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Danny Campbell & W. George Hutchinson & Riccardo Scarpa, 2006. "Lexicographic Preferences in Discrete Choice Experiments: Consequences on Individual-Specific Willingness to Pay Estimates," Working Papers 2006.128, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:hah:icardp:1506 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard K. Green, 2006. "Airports and Economic Development," Working Papers 0002, School of Business, The George Washington University.