Debt Financing and Financial Flexibility Evidence from Pro-active Leverage Increases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Rongbing & Ritter, Jay R., 2009. "Testing Theories of Capital Structure and Estimating the Speed of Adjustment," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 237-271, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amore, Mario Daniele & Minichilli, Alessandro & Corbetta, Guido, 2011. "How do managerial successions shape corporate financial policies in family firms?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 1016-1027, September.
- Yung, Kenneth & Li, DeQing Diane & Jian, Yi, 2015. "The value of corporate financial flexibility in emerging countries," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 25-41.
- Nwaobia A. N. & Kwarbai J. D. & Jayeoba, O. O. & Ajibade A. T., 2016. "Financial Reporting Quality on Investorsâ€™ Decisions," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(7), pages 140-147, 07-2016.
- Anastassiadis, Friederike & Liebe, Ulf & MuÃŸhoff, Oliver, 2015. "Financial Flexibility in agricultural investment decisions: A discrete choice experiment," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
- Devos, Erik & Dhillon, Upinder & Jagannathan, Murali & Krishnamurthy, Srinivasan, 2012. "Why are firms unlevered?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 664-682.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pur:prukra:1243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Krannert PHD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kspurus.html .