Are Regional Differences in Personality and their Correlates robust? Applying Spatial Analysis Techniques to Examine Regional Variation in Personality across the U.S. and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015.
"Entrepreneurial Regions: Do Macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?,"
65323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Gosling, Samuel D. & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Lamb, Michael E. & Potter, Jeff & Audretsch, David B., 2015. "Entrepreneurial Regions: do macro-psychological Cultural Characteristics of Regions help solve the “Knowledge Paradox” of Economics?," MPRA Paper 65202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The Effect of Data Aggregation on a Poisson Regression Model of Canadian Migration," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr & Nadia Granato & Anette Haas & Silke Hamann, 2012.
"Does Labour Mobility Reduce Disparities between Regional Labour Markets in Germany?,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 841-858, September.
- Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Granato, Nadia & Haas, Anette & Hamann, Silke, 2009. "Does labour mobility reduce disparities between regional labour markets in Germany?," IAB Discussion Paper 200915, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Fritsch, Michael & Stützer, Michael, 2006.
"Die Geografie der Kreativen Klasse in Deutschland,"
Freiberg Working Papers
2006/11, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael, 2007.
"Die Geographie der Kreativen Klasse in Deutschland
[The Geography of the Creative Class in Germany]," MPRA Paper 21963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritsch, Michael & Stuetzer, Michael, 2007. "Die Geographie der Kreativen Klasse in Deutschland
- Neil Lee, 2017. "Psychology and the Geography of Innovation," Economic Geography, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 93(2), pages 106-130, March.
- Frank Corvers & Maud Hensen & Dion Bongaerts, 2009. "Delimitation and Coherence of Functional and Administrative Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 19-31.
- Stewart McCann, 2011. "Emotional Health and the Big Five Personality Factors at the American State Level," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 547-560, August.
- Asif Ahmed & Peter Stopher, 2014. "Seventy Minutes Plus or Minus 10 - A Review of Travel Time Budget Studies," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 607-625, September.
- Florian W. Bartholomae & Alina M. Popescu, 2007. "The Role of Regional Competition for Demography and Regional Disparities in Germany," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 1(1), pages 45-70, December.
- C G Amrhein & R Flowerdew, 1992. "The effect of data aggregation on a Poisson regression model of Canadian migration," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(10), pages 1381-1391, October.
- Li, Guan-Cheng & Lai, Ronald & D’Amour, Alexander & Doolin, David M. & Sun, Ye & Torvik, Vetle I. & Yu, Amy Z. & Fleming, Lee, 2014. "Disambiguation and co-authorship networks of the U.S. patent inventor database (1975–2010)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 941-955.
- Anne Kaag Andersen, 2002. "Are Commuting Areas Relevant for the Delimitation of Administrative Regions in Denmark?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 833-844.
More about this item
KeywordsGeographical Psychology; Personality; Spatial Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2019-12-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2019-12-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2019-12-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2019-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Christoph Mengs to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.