Causality between Economic Policy Uncertainty across Countries: Evidence from Linear and Nonlinear Tests
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Forecasting Equity Premium in a Panel of OECD Countries: The Role of Economic Policy Uncertainty," Working Papers 201622, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Aloui, Riadh & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M., 2016.
"Uncertainty and crude oil returns,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 92-100.
- Riadh Aloui & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2015. "Uncertainty and crude oil returns," Working papers 2015-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Riadh Aloui & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2015. "Uncertainty and Crude Oil Returns," Working Papers 201503, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gabauer, David & Gupta, Rangan & Plakandaras, Vasilios, 2018.
"Dynamic connectedness of uncertainty across developed economies: A time-varying approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 63-75.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & David Gabauer & Rangan Gupta & Vasilios Plakandaras, 2018. "Dynamic Connectedness of Uncertainty across Developed Economies: A Time-Varying Approach," Working Papers 201802, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan & Pierdzioch, Christian & Risse, Marian, 2016.
"On international uncertainty links: BART-based empirical evidence for Canada,"
Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 24-27.
- Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch & Marian Risse, 2015. "On International Uncertainty Links: BART-Based Empirical Evidence for Canada," Working Papers 201594, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Hassapis, Christis, 2017.
"Does economic policy uncertainty forecast real housing returns in a panel of OECD countries? A Bayesian approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 50-60.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Christis Hassapis, 2016. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Forecast Real Housing Returns in a Panel of OECD Countries? A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 201637, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Chuliá, Helena & Gupta, Rangan & Uribe, Jorge M. & Wohar, Mark E., 2017.
"Impact of US uncertainties on emerging and mature markets: Evidence from a quantile-vector autoregressive approach,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 178-191.
- Helena Chuliá & Rangan Gupta & Jorge M. Uribe & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "Impact of US Uncertainties on Emerging and Mature Markets: Evidence from a Quantile-Vector Autoregressive Approach," Working Papers 201656, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic policy uncertainty; causality; linear; nonlinear;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .