The Impact of Liquidity Risk on Internal and External Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Tim, 2018.
"Bilateral Defaultable Financial Derivatives Pricing and Credit Valuation Adjustment,"
202549, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Tim Xiao, 2019. "Bilateral Defaultable Financial Derivatives Pricing and Credit Valuation Adjustment," Working Papers hal-02165501, HAL.
- Xiao, Tim, 2019. "Bilateral Defaultable Financial Derivatives Pricing and Credit Valuation Adjustment," MPRA Paper 94135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2019.
"Discriminating against Captive Customers,"
American Economic Review: Insights,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 257-272, December.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 2018. "Discriminating Against Captive Customers," MPRA Paper 89284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2018. "Discriminating Against Captive Customers," Economics Series Working Papers 858, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xiao, Tim, 2019. "Pricing Interest Rate Swap Subject to Bilateral Counterparty Risk," MPRA Paper 94233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koh, Way Han, 2017. "Study of Relationship of Company’s Performance with Internal and External Factors on Maxis Berhad," MPRA Paper 78475, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Apr 2017.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Grover, Naina, 2019. "Estimation of liquidity created by banks in India," MPRA Paper 92563, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsthe profitability; liquidity risk; operational risk; market risk; credit risk and corporate governance index.;
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:97222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.