Pas de changement en vue: Le développement politique et socio-économique du Togo (2017 - 2019)
[Kohnert, Dirk(2019): No change in sight: Togo's Political and Socio-Economic Development (2017-2019)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2017.
"Togo: Political and Socio-Economic Development (2015 – 2017),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2017. "Togo: Political and Socio-Economic Development (2015 – 2017)," MPRA Paper 81176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Anita & Blomenkemper, Laura & Kliesch, Stefan & Salzer, Franziska & Schädler, Manuel & Schweinfurth, Valentine & Virchow, Stephen, 2017. "Decentralisation in Togo: the contribution of ICT-based participatory development approaches to strengthening local governance," Discussion Papers 6/2017, German Development Institute / Deutsches Institut für Entwicklungspolitik (DIE).
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2014. "African Agency and EU-African Economic Partnership Agreements," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 149-155.
More about this item
KeywordsTogo; démocratisation; gouvernance; État fragile; développement politique et socio-économique; coopération au développement; UE; Togo; Afrique de l'Ouest; CEDEAO; UEMOA;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- N97 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Africa; Oceania
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:96671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.