African Agency and EU-African Economic Partnership Agreements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2018. "Trump's tariff’s impact on Africa and the ambiguous role of African agency," MPRA Paper 87647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2017. "Togo: Political and Socio-Economic Development (2015 – 2017)," MPRA Paper 81176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2015. "Togo: recent political and economic development," MPRA Paper 62029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2018. "Trump's tariff’s impact on Africa and the ambiguous role of African agency," MPRA Paper 87764, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2018.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; EPAs; civic agency; Africa; development aid; EU; ECOWAS;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F54 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Colonialism; Imperialism; Postcolonialism
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:espost:118626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.