Political Reforms vs. Undemocratic Institutional Arrangements in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Ip, 2015. "The constitution of economic liberty in Hong Kong," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 307-327, September.
- Kam C. Wong, 2009. "Chinese Jurisprudence and Hong Kong Law," China Report, , vol. 45(3), pages 213-239, August.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong; institutional backdoors; accountability; unresponsive governance.;
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:91325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .