Cesare M. Scartozzi
Graduate School of Public Policy Tokyo, Japan
University of Tokyo
RePEc:edi:gptokjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Scartozzi, Cesare M., 2018. "A New Taxonomy for International Relations: Rethinking the International System as a Complex Adaptive System," MPRA Paper 95496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scartozzi, Cesare M., 2017. "Political Reforms vs. Undemocratic Institutional Arrangements in Hong Kong," MPRA Paper 91325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cesare Marco Scartozzi, 2015. "Assadâ€™s Strategic Narrative: The Role of Communication in the Syrian Civil War," Contemporary Review of the Middle East, , vol. 2(4), pages 313-327, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Cesare Marco Scartozzi, 2015.
"Assadâ€™s Strategic Narrative: The Role of Communication in the Syrian Civil War,"
Contemporary Review of the Middle East,
, vol. 2(4), pages 313-327, December.
- Edel, Mirjam & Josua, Maria, 2017. "How Authoritarian Rulers Seek to Legitimise Repression: Framing Mass Killings in Egypt and Uzbekistan," GIGA Working Papers 299, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cesare M. Scartozzi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.