Report NEP-HME-2019-08-26This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorde, Troy & Joseph, Tennyson S D, 2018. "Airbnb, Technological Change and Disruption in Barbadian Tourism: A Theoretical Framework," MPRA Paper 95488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scartozzi, Cesare M., 2018. "A New Taxonomy for International Relations: Rethinking the International System as a Complex Adaptive System," MPRA Paper 95496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dini, Paolo & Kioupkiolis, Alexandros, 2019. "The alter-politics of complementary currencies: the case of Sardex," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karbowski, Adam, 2019.
"Analiza otoczenia instytucjonalnego systemu tworzenia wiedzy w krajach Europy Środkowej
[Analysis of the institutional environment of the knowledge subsystem in Central Europe]," MPRA Paper 95570, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2019.
- Lorde, Troy & Jacob, Jadon & Weekes, Quinn, 2018. "Price-Setting Behavior in a Tourism Sharing Economy Accommodation Market: A Hedonic Price Analysis of AirBnB Hosts in the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 95475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie van Huellen, 2019. "Approaches to Price Formation in Financialised Commodity Markets," Working Papers 223, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Theine, Hendrik, 2019. "The media coverage of wealth and inheritance taxation in Germany," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 7098, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Martínez, Patricia Mercedes & Parnisari, María Florencia, 2019. "Proyecto Explorando la Economía Social y Solidaria en la escuela secundaria," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3193, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Anke Becker, 2019. "On the Economic Origins of Restrictions on Women's Sexuality," CESifo Working Paper Series 7770, CESifo Group Munich.
- Singh, Amarjeet, 2019. "Socio-technologic Factors of Collaborative Consumption – Analysis of Sharing Economy Based Firm in Russia," Working Papers 16125, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Alain Burlaud, 2018. "Can accounting standardization serve the public interest?," Post-Print halshs-02145524, HAL.
- Pal, Sumantra, 2019. "Culture counters Male-Backlash: Causal evidence from India's Northeast," EconStor Preprints 201543, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.