A design of experiment of DSLR image clarity: An experimental economic analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goff, Sandra H. & Waring, Timothy M. & Noblet, Caroline L., 2017. "Does Pricing Nature Reduce Monetary Support for Conservation?: Evidence From Donation Behavior in an Online Experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 119-126.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mst Asma Khatun & Shibly Shahrier & Koji Kotani, 2020. "Cooperation and cognition gaps for salinity: A field experiment of information provision," Working Papers SDES-2020-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2020.
- Martina Vecchi & Edward C. Jaenicke & Claudia Schmidt, 2022. "Local food in times of crisis: The impact of COVID‐19 and two reinforcing primes," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(4), pages 850-873, October.
- Vecchi, Martina & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2021. "Local food in times of crisis: the impact of Covid-19 and two reinforcing primes," 2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas 313958, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sara M. Constantino & Silvia Pianta & Adrian Rinscheid & Renato Frey & Elke U. Weber, 2021. "The source is the message: the impact of institutional signals on climate change–related norm perceptions and behaviors," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 166(3), pages 1-20, June.
- Goff, Sandra H. & Noblet, Caroline L., 2018. "Efficient, but immoral?: Assessing market attitudes as multidimensional," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 96-99.
More about this item
KeywordsDesign of Experiment (DOE); Full Factorial Design; ANOVA; Economic and Statistical Analysis; Experimental Economics;
All these keywords.
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EXP-2019-01-21 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:90949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.