Why Is Interprovincial Trade Down and International Trade Up?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gu, Wulong & Sawchuk, Gary, 2001. "Canada's growing market integration with the U.S.--with a focus on trade," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 283-300, November.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2003. "Overcoming Distance, Overcoming Borders: Comparing North American Regional Trade," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2003008e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Brown, W. Mark, 2003. "Vaincre les distances, vaincre les frontieres : comparaison des echanges regionaux en Amerique du Nord," Serie de documents de recherche sur l'analyse economique (AE) 2003008f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Grady, Patrick, 2009. "Were Canadian Exports to the U.S. Curtailed by the Post-9/11 Thickening of the U.S. Border?," MPRA Paper 21047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Courchene, Thomas J. & Harris, Richard G., 2000. "North American Monetary Union: analytical principles and operational guidelines," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 3-18, August.
- Grady, Patrick, 2009. "A More Open and Secure Border for Trade, Investment and People," MPRA Paper 17240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInterprovincial trade in Canada; Agreement on Internal Trade;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .