Alcoholic Drinks and Public Interest in case of Noe-liberalism and Islam
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsWestern civilization; Public good; Intoxicants; Public Interest; Liberalism and Islam;
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- Y9 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .