Modeling with scenarios: technology in north-south development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Terms of trade and domestic distribution : Export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 163-192, April.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:163532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hopkins, Mike & Scolnik H. & Mclean M., 1975. "Basic needs, growth and redistribution; a quantitative approach," ILO Working Papers 991635323402676, International Labour Organization.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradfield, Ron & Cairns, George & Wright, George, 2015. "Teaching scenario analysis—An action learning pedagogy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 44-52.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Cole, Sam, 1979. "A model of technology, domestic distribution and North-South relations," MPRA Paper 7999, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmodelling; modeling; scenarios; north-south; north; south; development; developing; economics; technology; macroeconomic; macroeconomic model; socio-technical; production; consumption; basic goods; luxury goods; microeconomic; developing; technology; production systems; labour; labor; labour output; labor output; capital; growth; population; price; scenario analysis; sociopolitical; quantitative;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .