The wrong impact of Fiscal Imbalance on economic growth and Monetary Policy consequences (A case of Pakistan)
This study is to investigate the wrong impact of fiscal imbalance on economic growth of country through contiguous monetary policy made by central bank of Pakistan. The purpose of the empirical study is to determine the solution of monetary policy which emulated fiscal deficit that cause to imbalance in money supply and diverges interest rate on bank borrowings. To keeping view of literatures, reveals the monetary policy and fiscal imbalance relationship which creates the view of fiscal challenges in economy. Data has been collected from prior research studies and literatures. In this study correlation and regression analysis are being used to measure the relationship between monetary and fiscal variables. For this analysis, these statistical measurements evaluated the fiscal imbalance and monetary policy. Besides, the ANOVA and Multicollinearity also were used. The research study is limited to economic statistics from 1980 to 2013 that possibly collected from Pakistan bureau of statistics. The conclusive point of this study that fiscal imbalance could be improvised by adopting monetary policy appropriately implemented in economy that could make sustainable growth in country. By this change, inflation indicates integral part of fiscal deficit and monetary stances. For this study, Correlation and regression analysis showed that predictive approaches of fiscal imbalance with inflation and monetary policy which is not adequately adjusted with economic growth.
|Date of creation:||27 Feb 2016|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AndrewK. Rose & MarkM. Spiegel, 2007.
"Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(523), pages 1310-1335, October.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2005. "Offshore Financial Centres: Parasites or Symbionts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark Spiegel, 2006. "Offshore Financial Centers: Parasites or Symbionts?," NBER Working Papers 12044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2005. "Offshore financial centers: parasites or symbionts?," Working Paper Series 2005-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 143-197, June.
- M Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(1), pages 8-62, April.
- Ayhan Kose & Eswar S Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization; A Reappraisal," IMF Working Papers 06/189, International Monetary Fund.
- M. Ayhan Kose & Eswar Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," NBER Working Papers 12484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2006. "Financial Globalization: A Reappraisal," CEPR Discussion Papers 5842, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2007. "Institutional Quality and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 791-819.
- Andrei A Levchenko, 2004. "Institutional Quality and International Trade," IMF Working Papers 04/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Helmut Wagner & Wolfram Berger, 2003. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Policy," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 95, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Jonathan Millar, 1997. "The Effects of Budget Rules on Fiscal Performance and Macroeconomic Stabilization," Staff Working Papers 97-15, Bank of Canada.
- Sutherland, Alan, 1996. " Financial Market Integration and Macroeconomic Volatility," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(4), pages 521-539, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.