What is the impact of duplicate coverage on the demand for health care in Germany?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin H. Vargas & Majed Elhewaihi, 2008. "What is the Impact of Duplicate Coverage on the Demand for Health Care in Germany?," Development Research Working Paper Series 10/2008, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ángel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care services demand; health insurance;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-01-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-01-19 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .