Random Variables, Their Properties, and Deviational Ellipses: In Map Point and Excel, v 4.3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. W. Kelly, 1963. "Probability Sampling in Collecting Farm Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1515-1520.
- Christopher A. Wolf & Daniel A. Sumner, 2001. "Are Farm Size Distributions Bimodal? Evidence from Kernel Density Estimates of Dairy Farm Size Distributions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 77-88.
- Yu, Jun & Yang, Zhenlin & Zhang, Xibin, 2006.
"A class of nonlinear stochastic volatility models and its implications for pricing currency options,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 2218-2231, December.
- Jun Yu & Zhenlin Yang & Xibin Zhang, 2002. "A Class of Nonlinear Stochastic Volatility Models and Its Implications on Pricing Currency Options," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 17/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial; remote sensing; longitudinal data; statistics; weibull distribution; exponential distribution; weighted data; map point; google earth; weighted regression; ellipse; area; random variables; spherical statistics; VBA for Excel; mean center; eccentricity; axis length; rotation; weighted mean center; mean latitude; mean longitude; distribution fitting; spherical variance; eigenvalue; eigenvector;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.