Соціальна Відповідальність Вищих Навчальних Закладів: Концептуальний Аналіз
[Social Responsibility Of Higher Education Institutions: Conceptual Analysis]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Iamandi, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Responsiveness in a Global Business Environment. A Comparative Theoretical Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(23), pages 3-18, June.
- Alecxandrina DEACONU & Cătălina RADU & Ramona PUIA, 2011. "Education – Multiplier Of The Effects Caused By The Initiatives Of Corporate Social Responsibility," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(1), Spring.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversity; social responsibility; higher education; higher education institutions; public-private partnerships; globalization; competitiveness; sustainable development.;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:64061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.