Report NEP-HME-2015-05-09This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bear, Laura, 2015. "Capitalist divination: popularist-speculators and technologies of imagination on the Hooghly River," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61803, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Tukiainen, Janne, 2015. "Does Market Size Matter Also for Charities?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 226, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- William W. Olney, 2015. "English Proficiency and Labor Market Performance: Evidence from the Economics Profession," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Carlota Perez, 2014. "A Green and Socially Equitable Direction for the ICT Paradigm," Globelics Working Paper Series 2014-01, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Katarzyna Cieslik & Marek Hudon & Philip Verwimp, 2015. "Unruly Entrepreneurs - Value Creation and Value Capture by Microfinance Clients in Rural Burundi," Working Papers CEB 15-013, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are ethical and social banks less risky? Evidence from a new dataset," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 96, WWWforEurope.
- Smentyna, Nataly & Khusainov, Ruslan, 2014.
"Соціальна Відповідальність Вищих Навчальних Закладів: Концептуальний Аналіз
[Social Responsibility Of Higher Education Institutions: Conceptual Analysis]," MPRA Paper 64061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2014.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Capital, richesse et croissance: De la recherche empirique aux éclairages théoriques," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4eus3ho3fk8, Sciences Po.
- Arnaud Michel & Marek Hudon, 2015. "Community Currencies and Sustainable Development: A Systematic Review," Working Papers CEB 15-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Rainer Fremdling & Reiner Stäglin, 2015. "Work Creation and Rearmament in Germany 1933-1938: A Revisionist Assessment of NS-Economic Policy Based on Input-Output Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1473, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.