Some mathematical properties of the futures market platform
This is an introductory work to analytical properties of the futures market platform’s main parameters. The underlying mechanism of this market structure is formulated into a mathematical dynamical model. Some mathematical properties of traders’ positions, their potential and realized wealths, market open interest and average price, are stated and demonstrated.
|Date of creation:||04 Dec 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Howard, 1999. "The Evolution of Trading Rules in an Artificial Stock Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 712, Society for Computational Economics.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
- Wing H. Chan & Denise Young, 2006. "Jumping hedges: An examination of movements in copper spot and futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 169-188, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.