Analysis of Pull-Factor Determinants of Filipino International Migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lewer, Joshua J. & Van den Berg, Hendrik, 2008. "A gravity model of immigration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 164-167, April.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2011.
"Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience,"
DP 2011-33, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C. & Abrigo, Michael Ralph M., 2013. "Managing International Labor Migration: The Philippine Experience," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2011 Vol. 38 Nos. 1-2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Horácio Faustino & Nuno Leitão, 2008. "Using the Gravity Equation to Explain the Portuguese Immigration-trade Link," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:132-:d:125900 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Migration; OLS; Panel Data; Fixed and Random Effects;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2015-01-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:60156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .