Regularisations and employment in Spain. REGANE Assessment Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albert Sabater & Andreu Domingo, 2012. "A New Immigration Regularization Policy: The Settlement Program in Spain," International Migration Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 191-220, March.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes & Miguel A. Malo & Fernando Muñoz-Bullón, 2013. "New Evidence on the Impact of Legal Status on Immigrant Labor Market Performance: The S panish Case," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(1), pages 93-113, March.
- Martin Baldwin‐Edwards, 1997. "The Emerging European Immigration Regime: Some Reflections on Implications for Southern Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 497-519, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Borra, Cristina & Rivera Garrido, Noelia, 2019. "Fertility Implications of Policy Granting Legal Status Based on Offspring's Nationality," IZA Discussion Papers 12641, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants employment irregularity labour market regularisation Spain ICMPD;
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2014-12-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:59812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.