Report NEP-MIG-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baerg, Nicole Rae & Hotchkiss, Julie L. & Quispe-Agnoli, Myriam, 2014. "Unauthorized Immigration and Electoral Outcomes," MPRA Paper 59864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Ram Vemuri, 2014. "Formation of Diaspora Entrepreneurs," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 41 / 2014, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies.
- Vianney DEQUIEDT & Simone BERTOLI & Yves ZENOU, 2014. "Can selective immigration policies reduce migrants’ quality?," Working Papers 201419, CERDI.
- Ethan Lewis & Giovanni Peri, 2014. "Immigration and the Economy of Cities and Regions," NBER Working Papers 20428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cansin Arslan & Jean-Christophe Dumont & Zovanga Kone & Yasser Moullan & Caglar Ozden & Christopher Parsons & Theodora Xenogiani, 2015. "A New Profile of Migrants in the Aftermath of the Recent Economic Crisis," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 160, OECD Publishing.
- Adsera, Alicia & Ferrer, Ana, 2014. "The effect of linguistic proximity on the occupational assimilation of immigrant men," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 24 Oct 2014.
- Di Liberto, Adriana, 2014. "Length of Stay in the Host Country and Educational Achievement of Immigrant Students: The Italian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 8547, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baldwin-Edwards, Martin, 2014. "Regularisations and employment in Spain. REGANE Assessment Report," MPRA Paper 59812, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regmi, Madhav & Paudel, Krishna P. & Williams, Deborah, 2014. "Push and Pull Factors Associated with Migration in Nepal: An Economic Perspective," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170530, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen & Robinson, Catherine, 2014. "Migration, Economic Crisis and Adjustment in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 8410, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Battisti, Michele & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Peri, Giovanni & Poutvaara, Panu, 2014. "Immigration, Search, and Redistribution: A Quantitative Assessment of Native Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 8574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Soojin Kim, 2014. "The Effects of Labor Migration on Optimal Taxation: An International Tax Competition Analysis," 2014 Meeting Papers 508, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ayse Guveli & Harry Ganzeboom & Helen Baykara-Krumme & Lucinda Platt & Şebnem Eroğlu & Niels Spierings & Sait Bayrakdar & Efe K Sozeri & Bernhard Nauck, "undated". "2000 Families: identifying the research potential of an origins-of migration studies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1435, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.