What Drives Client Satisfaction at Non-profit Thrift Stores?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Turley, L. W. & Milliman, Ronald E., 2000. "Atmospheric Effects on Shopping Behavior: A Review of the Experimental Evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 193-211, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7634 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:86:y:2010:i:4:p:355-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:31-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jouret:v:85:y:2009:i:1:p:15-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wodon, Divya & Wodon, Naina & Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Thrift Stores Funding Food Pantries: A Win-Win Strategy for Nonprofits Serving the Poor?," MPRA Paper 56941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wodon, Divya & Wodon, Naina & Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Opening a New Nonprofit Thrift Store: Performance, Competition, Pricing, and Financial Sustainability," MPRA Paper 56943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Divya Wodon & Naina Wodon, 2013. "What Drives Individual Sales at Nonprofit Thrift Stores?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2791-2800.
More about this item
KeywordsThrift stores; Nonprofits; Client satisfaction; Customer service; Secondhand clothing;
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.