Convergence and Divergence in Europe: Polish and Ukrainian Cases
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrzej Rzońca & Piotr Ciżkowicz, 2003. "A comment on "The relationship between policies and growth in transition countries"," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(4), pages 743-748, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUkraine; Poland; EU; integration; economic systems; economic models; convergence; globalization; policies; information resourses; systemic transformation;
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-03-30 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-30 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .