A comment on "The relationship between policies and growth in transition countries"
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Tichit, Ariane, 2009.
"Mind the break! Accounting for changing patterns of growth during transition,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 138-154, June.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2004. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-643, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2009. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Ariane TICHIT & Jan FIDRMUC, 2008. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," Working Papers 200818, CERDI.
- Fidrmuc, Jan & Tichit, Ariane, 2007. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6382, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ariane TICHIT & Jan FIDRMUC, 2007. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," Working Papers 200721, CERDI.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Ariane Tichit, 2007. "Mind the Break! Accounting for Changing Patterns of Growth during Transition," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 07-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Falcetti, Elisabetta & Lysenko, Tatiana & Sanfey, Peter, 2006. "Reforms and growth in transition: Re-examining the evidence," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 421-445, September.
- Tommaso Nannicini & Andreas Billmeier, 2011. "Economies in Transition: How Important Is Trade Openness for Growth?," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73(3), pages 287-314, June.
- Lukianenko, Dmytro & Chuzhykov, Viktor & Woźniak, Michał Gabriel & Antoniuk, Larysa & Bal-Woźniak, Teresa & Bolonek, Ryszarda & Dobija, Mieczysław & Fedirko, Natalia & Fedirko, Oleksandr & Firszt, Dar, 2013. "Convergence and Divergence in Europe: Polish and Ukrainian Cases," MPRA Paper 54747, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Apr 2013.
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2006. "Essays on empirical macroeconomics," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2006_034, December.
- Kosta Josifidis & Radmila Dragutinović Mitrović & Olgica Ivančev, 2012. "Heterogeneity of Growth in the West Balkans and Emerging Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 157-183, May.
- Mehrotra, Aaron N. & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2005. "Socio-economic development and fiscal policy: lessons from the cohesion countries for the new member states," Working Paper Series 467, European Central Bank.
- Efendic, Adnan & Pugh, Geoff & Adnett, Nick, 2011. "Institutions and economic performance: A meta-regression analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 586-599, September.
- Artur Radziwill & Pawel Smietanka, 2009. "EU's Eastern Neighbours: Institutional Harmonisation and Potential Growth Bonus," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0386, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn, 2008. "Growth Recovery in CIS Countries: The Sufficient Minimum Threshold of Reforms," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 50(1), pages 53-78, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:11:y:2003:i:4:p:743-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.