Predictors of Well-Being in High Income, Industrialized Countries and Their Related Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2010.
"Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being,"
2010/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2010. "Recent Advances in the Economics of Individual Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarracino, Francesco, 2013.
"Determinants of subjective well-being in high and low income countries: Do happiness equations differ across countries?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 51-66.
- SARRACINO Francesco, 2010. "Determinants of Subjective Well-Being in High and Low Income Countries: do happiness equations differ across countries?," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-15, LISER.
- Brent Bleys, 2012. "Beyond GDP: Classifying Alternative Measures for Progress," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 355-376, December.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
More about this item
KeywordsWell-being; Subjective Well-Being; World Values Survey; Alternatives to GDP; Development; Easterlin Paradox;
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .