Mergers and acquisitions transactions strategies in diffusion - type financial systems in highly volatile global capital markets with nonlinearities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions transactions strategies in diffusion - type financial systems in highly volatile global capital markets with nonlinearities," Papers 1502.02537, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sagren Moodley, 2002. "Connecting to global markets in the Internet age: The case of South African wooden furniture producers," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 641-658.
- Sotarauta, Markku & Srinivas, Smita, 2006. "Co-evolutionary policy processes: Understanding innovative economies and future resilience," MPRA Paper 52689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Teubal, Morris, 1998. ""Market-stimulating" technology policies in developing countries: A framework with examples from East Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 1369-1385, August.
- Amable, Bruno, 1999. "Institutional complementarity and diversity of social systems of innovation and production," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economic Change and Employment FS I 99-309, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- François Moreau, 2004. "The role of the state in evolutionary economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(6), pages 847-874, November.
- Irfan ul Haque, 2007. "Rethinking Industrial Policy," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 183, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Richard R. Nelson, 2003. "On the Complexities and Limits of Market Organization," LEM Papers Series 2003/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Smita Srinivas & Kimmo Viljamaa, 2008. "Emergence of Economic Institutions: Analysing the Third Role of Universities in Turku, Finland," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 323-341, April.
- Gabriela Dutrénit & Martín Puchet Anyul & Luis Sanz-Menendez & Morris Teubal & Alexandre O. Vera-Cruz, 2008. "A policy model to foster coevolutionary processes of science, technology and innovation: the Mexican case," Globelics Working Paper Series 2008-03, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Roberto PIRES, 2008. "Promoting sustainable compliance: Styles of labour inspection and compliance outcomes in Brazil," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 147(2-3), pages 199-229, June.
- Srinivas, Smita, 2007. "Urban labour markets in the 21st century: dualism, regulation and the role(s) of the State," MPRA Paper 53099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Yoguel & Fabio Boscherini, 2000. "The environment in the development of firms' innovative capacities: Argentine industrial SMEs from different local systems," DRUID Working Papers 00-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers and acquisitions transactions; comparable transactions analysis; business valuation methodologies; econophysics; econometrics; nonlinearities; global capital markets;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M4 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.