EU – ASEAN free trade area: regional cooperation for global competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph Francois & Hanna Norberg & Martin Thelle, 2007. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and South Korea," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070301, Institue for International and Development Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sevil Acar & Mahmut Tekçe, 2008. "Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 272-284 Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; regional cooperation; competitiveness; free trade area;
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2007-09-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2007-09-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .