|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institutul European din Romania (European Institute of Romania)http://www.ier.ro/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "Romania between the challenges of competitiveness and regional cohesion," MPRA Paper 4948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "EU – ASEAN free trade area: regional cooperation for global competitiveness," MPRA Paper 4946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2006. "Regional cooperation in Central and Southeastern Europe: the Romanian experience in fighting corruption," MPRA Paper 3163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007.
"Romania between the challenges of competitiveness and regional cohesion,"
4948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raluca Georgiana POPESCU, 2011. "The Regional Climate of Foreign Direct Investments in Romania," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 8, pages 321-330, December.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007.
"EU – ASEAN free trade area: regional cooperation for global competitiveness,"
4946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sevil Acar & Mahmut Tekçe, 2008. "Multilateralism or Bilateralism: Trade Policy of the EU in the Age of Free Trade Agreements," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Emerging Economic Issues in a Globalizing World, pages 272-284 Izmir University of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Botezatu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.