Report NEP-SEA-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Masakatsu Okubo & Junji Shimada, 2007. "The Dynamic Welfare Costs of the 1997 Asian Crisis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "EU – ASEAN free trade area: regional cooperation for global competitiveness," MPRA Paper 4946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-09-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Komulainen, Tuomas, 1999. "Currency Crisis Theories – Some Explanations for the Russian Case," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/1999, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rasyad A Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "Do Banks Respond to Capital Requirement? Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0712, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00172487_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Penot, 2004. "From shifting agriculture to sustainable rubber agroforestry systems (jungle rubber) in Indonesia: a history of innovations processes," Post-Print hal-00173302, HAL.
- Johannes Gräb & Michael Grimm, 2007. "Robust Multiperiod Poverty Comparisons," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 725, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Junsen & Zhu, Yi, 2007. "The Quantity-Quality Tradeoff of Children in a Developing Country: Identification Using Chinese Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 3012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00172480_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Pennings & Rod Tyers, 2007. "Increasing Returns, Financial Capital Mobility And Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," CAMA Working Papers 2007-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Eric Penot, 2004. "The Rubber Showcase In Sumatra," Post-Print hal-00173496, HAL.
- Paulo Tafner, 2007. "Simulando o Desempenho do Sistema Previdenciário e Seus Efeitos Sobre Pobreza sob Mudanças nas Regras de Pensão e Aposentadoria," Discussion Papers 1264, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Michael McKenzie & Olan T. Henry, 2007. "The Determinnts of Short Selling in the Hong Kong Equities Market," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1001, The University of Melbourne.
- Jie Zhang & Haoming Liu, . "Donations in a recursive dynamic model," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1607, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Tzu-Han YANG & Yueh-Po LIAO, 2007. "Product Cycle and Industrial Hollowing-out: The Case of the Electrical and Electronics Sector of Taiwan," Discussion papers 07055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- IIMI, Atsushi, 2007. "Estimating global climate change impacts on hydropower projects : applications in India, Sri Lanka and Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4344, The World Bank.