Report NEP-TRA-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of house prices in central and eastern Europe," BIS Working Papers 236, Bank for International Settlements.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00173494_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Özlem Onaran, 2007. "International financial markets and fragility in the Eastern Europe: "can it happen" here?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp108, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Irina Kovrova, 2007. "Effects of the Introduction of a Funded Pillar on the Russian Household Savings: Evidence from the 2002 Pension Reform," CeRP Working Papers 61, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "Romania between the challenges of competitiveness and regional cohesion," MPRA Paper 4948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire G. Gilmore & Brian Lucey & Marian Boscia, 2007. "An Ever Closer Union? Examining The Evolution Of The Integration Of European Equity Markets Via Minimum Spanning Trees," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp223, IIIS.