Report NEP-GEO-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Arbia & Marco Bee & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "Aggregation of regional economic time series with different spatial correlation structures," Department of Economics Working Papers 0720, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "Romania between the challenges of competitiveness and regional cohesion," MPRA Paper 4948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fernando Gaiger Silveira & Alexandre Xavier Ywata Carvalho & Carlos Roberto Azzoni & Bernardo Campolina & Antonio Ibarra, 2007. "Dimensão, Magnitude e Localização das Populações Pobres no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1278, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- David C. Maré & Steven Stillman & Melanie Morten, 2007. "Settlement Patterns and the Geographic Mobility of Recent Migrants to New Zealand," Working Papers 07_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Nelson Zackseski & Maria Lelia O. F. Rodriguez, 2007. "Gastos Públicos Federais Regionalizados: Exercícios de Comparação Temporal 1995 - 1998 e 2002," Discussion Papers 1265, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Tosetti, Elisa, 2007. "Large Panels with Common Factors and Spatial Correlations," IZA Discussion Papers 3032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Balázs Égert & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2007. "Determinants of house prices in central and eastern Europe," BIS Working Papers 236, Bank for International Settlements.
- Dominique Mignot & Anne Aguilera, 2004. "Concentration, ségrégation, dynamiques et inscriptions territoriales : bilan et perspectives," Post-Print halshs-00076660, HAL.
- Andersson, Mats, 2007. "Fixed Effects Estimation of Marginal Railway Infrastructure Costs in Sweden," Working Papers 2007:11, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).