Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and South Korea
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Botezatu, Elena, 2007. "EU – ASEAN free trade area: regional cooperation for global competitiveness," MPRA Paper 4946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2009. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and the Commonwealth of the Independent States," CASE Network Reports 0084, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Itakura, Ken, 2014. "Impact of liberalization and improved connectivity and facilitation in ASEAN," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 2-11.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:10:p:2255-2276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantin KHOLODILIN & Tanja FENDEL, "undated". "Economic Impact of a Potential FTA Between EU and ASEAN on the German Economy," EcoMod2008 23800060, EcoMod.
- Mitra, Devashish & Shin, Jeongeun, 2012. "Import protection, exports and labor-demand elasticities: Evidence from Korea," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 91-109.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE; EU-Korea Free Trade Area; GTAP;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnz:wpaper:20070301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (iide webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siidenl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.