Razvitost slovenskega trga dolžniškega kapitala in ocenitev krivulje donosnosti
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Litzenberger, Robert H & Rolfo, Jacques, 1984. " An International Study of Tax Effects on Government Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Jordan, James V, 1984. " Tax Effects in Term Structure Estimation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 393-406, June.
- Nicola Anderson & John Sleath, 2001. "New estimates of the UK real and nominal yield curves," Bank of England working papers 126, Bank of England.
- Tanggaard, Carsten, 1997. "Nonparametric Smoothing of Yield Curves," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 251-267, October.
- Vasicek, Oldrich A & Fong, H Gifford, 1982. " Term Structure Modeling Using Exponential Splines," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(2), pages 339-348, May.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, "undated".
"The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
72, Society for Computational Economics.
- Basma Bekdache & Christopher F. Baum, 1997. "The Ex Ante Predictive Accuracy of Alternative Models of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 372, Boston College Department of Economics.
- McCulloch, J Huston, 1971.
"Measuring the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to estimate term structure with cubic splines," Statistical Software Components RTZ00019, Boston College Department of Economics.
- McCulloch, J Huston, 1975. "The Tax-Adjusted Yield Curve," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(3), pages 811-830, June.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:2946 is not listed on IDEAS
- David J. Bolder & Grahame Johnson & Adam Metzler, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of the Canadian Term Structure of Zero-Coupon Interest Rates," Staff Working Papers 04-48, Bank of Canada.
- Daniel F. Waggoner, 1997. "Spline methods for extracting interest rate curves from coupon bond prices," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 97-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- M S Mohanty, 2002. "Improving liquidity in government bond markets: what can be done?," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The development of bond markets in emerging economies, volume 11, pages 49-80 Bank for International Settlements.
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
- Iwan Meier, 1999. "Estimating The Term Structure of Interest Rates: The Swiss Case," Working Papers 99.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
More about this item
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.